AND GENDER IMPACT
Strong triple impact, as we collaborate with institutions, associations, organizations, teams and assistance services for women using a methodology that involves survivors in the recovery of women at risk or at social vulnerability.
We establish alliances with transnational organizations with a long track record of mentoring with a gender perspective (KVINFO)
Institutions, agencies and centers for women:
- We contribute to make community participation visible through training of women and the creation of groups of mentors.
- We help to create social collaboration systems sustainable over time, focused on battered women or women in social vulnerability.
- We improve the quality of assistance to battered women.
- We inform and train professionals on social mentoring.
- We complement assistance for women with scarce resources.
- We vehicle and create networks of and for women willing to make accompaniments within professional assistance teams.
Benefits for women
- We favor horizontal mentoring relationships based on experience.
- We train mentors.
- We offer qualified accompaniment to mentees.
- We work for effective equality.
- We work for the eradication of gender violence, gender stereotypes, recognizing double victimization; social and gender.
- We address new forms of sexist violence (cybercrime).